1. that a heavy spirit is even harder to drag around than a heavy body.
2. that you don’t have to hear music with your ears to feel music in your soul and dance it with your body.
3. that pain has a purpose. My resistance to acknowledging pain is not heroic, rather it is puts me at greater risk for real damage.
4. that lack of focus and lack of goals presents a meaninglessness that is not only unattractive but is injurious to the spirit.
5. that life is not made up of singular roads and isolated events… life is an adventure made up of an accumulation of people, places, and incidents that cross, overlap, collate, and crash.